· Manage, control and timely process of the company’s payroll of all divisions. Ensure that all processes are executed appropriately and in a timely manner
· Creation of Employee Master in HRMS.
· Review of employee master with Personal File
· Attendance Reviewing, verifying, closing and approving in Time & Attendance System
· Review, Validation & Transfer of BEE Batch in Oracle R12 Payroll.
· Payroll run of Bahrain & Dubai operations in Oracle R12 Payroll System.
· Preparation/Checking of Leave settlements & process through payroll
· Preparation of Final Settlements of Bahrain & UAE employees as per respective labor law.
· Preparation of WPS Files for UAE salary Transfer.
· Checking and reconciliation of levies with the invoices of LMRA, GOSI, etc.
· Processing & Bank Transfer of Sales Incentives
· Processing temporary payroll for temporary employees.
· Providing Attendance access to administrators.
· Coordination with department administrators, P&A and Finance Department.
· Arranging necessary documents for Internal/External Audit on time.
· Timely renewal of Employment contract of all employees
· Arrange and Maintain monthly salary checklist.
· Provide information to the employees regarding salary related queries
· Any other assistance as and when required for the department
· Coordination & follow-up with Finance Department for employee related payments.
· Coordination with IT & solving problems on time
· Resolve employee’s queries regarding salary payments, leave & final settlements, deductions etc.
MBA (Finance) /M.Com/ B.Com with more than 10 years of experience in handling payroll processing in a large, multi-national organization.
Good knowledge in the Oracle R12 E-business Suite HRMS, Payroll Module, Employee Payable Module, M.S. Office, Outlook etc.
Handy experience in Oracle Implementation
Thorough knowledge of MS Excel
Automotive / Automobile / Auto Accessories
HR / Human Relations / Industrial Relations