• Overall responsibility for the successful planning & execution of the project.
• Coordinate with client/ client representative, subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions of performance.
• Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for contractors and subcontractors.
• Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
• Project Manager has to make full effort to optimize the resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish of the project.
• Coordinate & reporting to Operation Manager and provide him the regular updates regarding the project.
• Site staff’s leaves & dues forms approval, requisitions, daily, weekly & monthly progress reports, daily manpower reports, grading/ screening of site staffs, monthly reconciliation statements of all construction consumable materials, monthly evaluations, certification of vendor/suppliers invoices, issuance of letters to client or subcontractors etc. are also the responsibilities of Project Manager.
• Review & monitor the project on daily basis to ensure quality construction standards exist and estimates remain within budget.
• Review Method Statements & Project Schedule.
• Compile and plan budget, cost estimates, and other financial estimates.
• Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
• Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
• Supervise the work of Construction Manager, Engineers, Supervisors, and Foremen etc. and give them guidance whenever needed.
• Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized, while ensuring the client’s needs and wants are efficiently met.
• Ensure all legal requirements, construction and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met.
• Ensures to meet the assigned budget and target dates for the project
• Other than above, any job assigned by Operation Manager/Operation Director has to be complied within the time frame provided.
Construction / Civil Engineering
Project Management Civil Site Engineering Construction Site Engineering Site Management Offshore Pipeline Works