• Retaining and servicing of existing clients.
• Developing product lines and ensuring retention of the existing
• Ensuring growth and exceeding pre-set sales targets by effectively managing the sales and operations team
• Create, Design and implement a strategic business plan with focus on expanding the company’s customer base and reinstating its strong presence.
• Be responsible for recruitment's, setting objectives, coaching and monitoring performance of sales representatives and operations team.
• Presenting sales, revenue, expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identifying emerging markets and market shifts and being aware of new products and competition status
• Development and implementation of an integrated range of marketing concepts and methodologies;
• Planning and creating marketing and sales strategies in line with the overall goals and objectives of the company.
• Preparation of research-based reports and sales forecasts for senior management.
• Developing and managing annual sales and operating budgets,
• Performing direct customer sales in key areas
• Developing and implementing projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
• Be the face of the organization at meetings, conferences, exhibits, and other special events
• Managing and developing client relations
• Ensuring the clients are updated on project developments and work on building sustainable long-term client relationships
• Coordinating with the finance team to ensure follow up with clients on payments
5 – 8 years of relevant experience, in a similar role as a Sales / Business Development Manager with a successful sales record
• Specialized knowledge – Negotiation, Decision Making, Interior Designing, Contracts Management, Project Management, Interiors industry knowledge, People Management, Collections management
• Skills – MS-Excel (Mandatory), MS-Office (preferred), Proposal Writing, Presentation, Project Management software, Interiors / Engineering Drawing software
• Education – Bachelors in Engineering, Interior Designing or a related subject
• Professional / Technical Certification – Certifications related to the Interiors and Building Products Industry, Project Management Certifications, Sales Certifications
• Legislation / Compliance – Laws pertaining to the Construction, Trading and Contracting industry
Architecture / Interior Designing
Sales / Business Development
Sales Business Development Sales & Marketing interior design implement planning